Screen Printing Made Easy
Learn the skills needed to create a screen using one of your designs and then print it onto t-shirts or fabric at home, without the need for a dark room.
Master Screen-Printing Techniques and Turn Your Original Designs Into Money Making T-shirts.
· Learn how to create a screen for printing
· Discover best printing practices
· Make designs permanent and able to withstand washing and regular wear and tear
· Properly clean and care for your screen so you can use it repeatedly
Click here to view this course and receive 50% of the list price
Printing on Fabric: 5 Techniques to Get You Started
Printing on Fabric: Five Techniques to Get You Started is your answer to boring old fabric from your local craft store. Learn how to take your fabrics from basic to extraordinary with a few simple techniques.
Learn Textile Techniques to Get Your Creative Juices Flowing
· Learn 5 techniques that will transform your sewing projects
· Learn to determine the difference between natural and synthetic fibers
· Choose the appropriate dye or ink for your project
· Feel comfortable experimenting with textile design on fabric
· Set up appropriate workspaces for each technique
Click here to view this course and receive 50% off!
Beginner Sewing: Making a Tote Bag
Beginner Sewing: Making a Tote Bag is meant for the absolute beginner and will show you everything you need to know to safety operate your sewing machine. By the end of the course you will be able to create a lined tote bag, with an interior pocket and patch, front pocket.
Click here to view this course and receive $10.00 off
Beginner Sewing for Tweens and Teens
Beginner Sewing for Tweens and Teens is an introductory course to sewing meant to show you everything you need to know to safely operate a sewing machine. I will show you everything from machine set up to the construction of a simple tote bag.